- In the case of lost or missing sneakers, we will take full responsibility when the sneakers are in the driver’s position ONLY, In the scenario of sneakers being left outdoors or in an unsafe location is at the customer’s degression and Aether staff cannot be held accountable if items are stolen, lost or damaged.
- Pick up location and models are kept confidential and will not be shared, in the scenario of photos being taken of the sneakers for social media we ensure no photo tagging or any personal information will be made public by Aether Care.
- Photo proof from pick up to delivery can be supplied if the customer requests.
- Full payment MUST be made before the delivery date is scheduled through Waves invoicing with the option of card and bank transfer.
- All sneakers are to be located in one area 15mins prior to the delivery driver's arrival.
- Must be within 20km from Aether HQ and be the allocated week for pickup and delivery
- If you are not 100% satisfied with our product or service 100% refund will be refunded once an Aether Care staff member has assessed the condition.
You are provided with access to this Website in accordance with these Conditions and any orders placed by you must be placed strictly in accordance with these Conditions.
The Personal Data which you are required to provide when you register as a customer is true, accurate, current, and complete in all respects; and
You will notify us immediately of any changes to the Personal Data by updating these details on your online account.
You agree not to impersonate any other person or entity or to use a false name or a name that you are not authorized to use.
You agree fully to indemnify, defend and hold us, and our officers, directors, employees, agents, and suppliers, harmless immediately on demand, from and against all claims, liability, damages, losses, costs, and expenses, including reasonable legal fees, arising out of any breach of the Conditions by you or any other liabilities arising out of your use of this Website, or the use by any other person accessing the Website using your shopping account and/or your Personal Information.
Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, this Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you and you confirm that we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification to or withdrawal of the Website; and/or
change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the Website (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the Website.
To provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for (i) the privacy practices of such websites, (ii) the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or (iii) the use to which others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
When you use our website, you'll see that we offer you recommendations, showing products we think you might like and could perhaps miss when you're browsing the site.